How to be one of our Principals
Want to get advantage of our wide pool of highly talented talents? Here’s how to be one of our partners…
1. Be one of our principals.
- Original copy of the Special Power of Attorney (SPA) appointing ROMAR Overseas Placement and Trading Corporation as your lawful and legal agency in the Philippines, duly signed by the authorized signatory of the company with company seal
- Original copy of Job Order/ Manpower Request itemized by categories, salary scale, and total number of workers required
- Original copy Authenticated Master Employment Contract of your company
- Memorandum of Agreement/ Recruitment Agreement between principal and recruitment agency
- Photocopy of principal's passport: 1st, 2nd & 3rd pages
- Photocopy of your company's Commercial Registration of Business License
2. Get advantage of our extensive talent database.
We rationalize your Recruitment Process and cost, with assurance of good quality manpower that will drive your organization towards success. We will provide you a wide pool of highly qualified talents that undergo through our “Searching and Sifting Method” pre-screening and pre-employment process. We employ discipline specific approach to sourcing talent resulting to high relationship within our fields of expertise.
3. We provide the needed talents at the agreed time frame without sacrificing quality.